SOS Children's Villages Botswana will host a day picnic and ev
The work of raising children requires all stakeholders involvement, as the saying goes...
Loving Home Text
A Loving Home For Every Child
Strategy 2030: In accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), SOS Children’s Villages (SOSCV) places the most disadvantaged children at the heart of the strategy 2030, with the central message, “No Child Should Grow Up Alone.” The strategy relates to the SDGs in key areas such as poverty, inequality, education, health, social and child protection, and decent work.
By 2030, SOS Children’s Villages would like to make sure that many more children succeed in life and we lead the world’s largest child care movement.
Between now and 2030, SOS Children’s Villages would like to:
- Innovate alternative child care: Innovate and grow alternative care and deepen its integration
- Strengthen families: Focus on preventing family separation and on emergency response
- Empower young people: Strengthen their care and employability
- Advocate for children: Give them a voice and increase advocacy impact
- Create a movement: Mobilise people for quality child care.
- Simplify SOS: Create a simpler, agile and digital organisation
- Invest for funding growth: Grow federation funding boldly from diverse markets
SOS Children's Villages Botswana
Aims at providing a balance in the lives of orphans
& vulnerable children by providing them with
individual support to guide them into adulthood.
T - (+267) 3953220
F - (+267) 3953220
E - firstname.lastname@example.org